Translate

Thursday 16 February 2017

University

So, obviously my goal of a new blog post every week hasn't gone too well but I have been so busy with work and university. It's my third and final year with the dreaded dissertation!

I love most aspects of uni, the fact one of my modules is project management and I seriously can't wait for my portfolio to come together with the project that me and my friends plan to do for the year.

But, and a big but, it's my final year. I need to do everything I can to be concentrate on getting the grades I want and progressing into the career I want so I'm really sorry if I lack on the blog posts. I just thought I'd give a heads up. As soon as I graduate in May, I plan to get back onto blogging properly because hopefully, it will help me with the job I want.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment