1. What do you like to watch or read during me-time? I rarely watch TV unless I have nothing to do and it's a binge sesh on Netflix, which right now I'm re-watching The Big Bang Theory but with having to juggle work, uni, dissertation and a social life, I'm only on season 4 and I started watching it months ago D:! I do love a good read though, and I will pretty much read anything but right now I've been carrying round Night School with me.
2. What do you wear during me-time? It's either my pj's because I am proud to say I am one of those girls with a vast nightwear collection along with my Hogwarts dressing gown that has a hood like the dementors for Christmas (I am sad I know) and if it's not my pj's, its my boyfriends comfy army hoody with shorts or trackies, which is gym wear for me sometimes aswell.
3. What are your favourite me-time beauty products? Beauty products with my skin? I wish! However, a friend of mine has recommended a Simple face mask which apparently I should be ok with so I'm going to test it out. Otherwise, I love painting my nails, I find it relaxing yet I normally stick to dark colours like black and navy unless I know I have work then it's a simple nude for me.
4. Current favourite nail polish? Right now I usually wear either Midnight Ocean or Nocturnal from Mac.
5. What do you eat or drink during me-time? I've recently been on more of a health kick so I've been drinking a lot of water but I am guilty for a good hot chocolate or a bottle of Lucozade! I also find it hard to resist doritos and dip, especially when I'm doing my assignments but I have tried compromising with celery and carrot sticks with a dip.
6. Current favourite candle? Vanilla usually, I love the smell of it or anything fruity but I don't really have time to use them.
7. Do you ever have outdoor me-time? I wouldn't exactly call it me time, but sometimes me and my Mum take our two dogs for a real long walk across a field near where she lives which is nice and relaxing, otherwise, I don't have the time again.
8. Would you ever go and watch a film alone? In cinema? No chance.
9. Favourite online shop? New Look, they always send me emails teasing me with their sales and special offers and even though I probably wear the same 5 outfits, I always end up buying something new which is hard especially when I'm trying to save.
10. Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time? Recently, I've been spending a lot of time cuddled up in bed with music or a film on as background noise with long phone calls to my boyfriend. He's in the army and posted 197 miles away (yes I checked) and soon to be going away for 12 weeks, so I look forward to coming home after a busy day to wind down with a long phone call to him. I also like to watch Liverpool play and just have a nice bubble bath.