Translate

Thursday 23 February 2017

The Me Time Tag

I love doing this, it gives me something to blog about and gives readers the chance to get to know me, if there is any readers out there, hey you guys!

1. What do you like to watch or read during me-time? I rarely watch TV unless I have nothing to do and it's a binge sesh on Netflix, which right now I'm re-watching The Big Bang Theory but with having to juggle work, uni, dissertation and a social life, I'm only on season 4 and I started watching it months ago D:! I do love a good read though, and I will pretty much read anything but right now I've been carrying round Night School with me.

2. What do you wear during me-time? It's either my pj's because I am proud to say I am one of those girls with a vast nightwear collection along with my Hogwarts dressing gown that has a hood like the dementors for Christmas (I am sad I know) and if it's not my pj's, its my boyfriends comfy army hoody with shorts or trackies, which is gym wear for me sometimes aswell.

3. What are your favourite me-time beauty products? Beauty products with my skin? I wish! However, a friend of mine has recommended a Simple face mask which apparently I should be ok with so I'm going to test it out. Otherwise, I love painting my nails, I find it relaxing yet  I normally stick to dark colours like black and navy unless I know I have work then it's a simple nude for me.

 
4. Current favourite nail polish? Right now I usually wear either Midnight Ocean or Nocturnal from Mac.

5. What do you eat or drink during me-time? I've recently been on more of a health kick so I've been drinking a lot of water but I am guilty for a good hot chocolate or a bottle of Lucozade! I also find it hard to resist doritos and dip, especially when I'm doing my assignments but I have tried compromising with celery and carrot sticks with a dip.
6. Current favourite candle? Vanilla usually, I love the smell of it or anything fruity but I don't really have time to use them.

7. Do you ever have outdoor me-time? I wouldn't exactly call it me time, but sometimes me and my Mum take our two dogs for a real long walk across a field near where she lives which is nice and relaxing, otherwise, I don't have the time again.
8. Would you ever go and watch a film alone? In cinema? No chance.

9. Favourite online shop? New Look, they always send me emails teasing me with their sales and special offers and even though I probably wear the same 5 outfits, I always end up buying something new which is hard especially when I'm trying to save.

10. Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time? Recently, I've been spending a lot of time cuddled up in bed with music or a film on as background noise with long phone calls to my boyfriend. He's in the army and posted 197 miles away (yes I checked) and soon to be going away for 12 weeks, so I look forward to coming home after a busy day to wind down with a long phone call to him. I also like to watch Liverpool play and just have a nice bubble bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment