Translate

Wednesday 31 May 2017

End of University

So, as I have literally just submitted my last assignment, I have mixed emotions that I am no longer a student!


If someone asked me if I could go back and do it all again, I really don't know what I would say. I've loved the experiences, I have an amazing cv with work experiences, I've being able to produce and progress through some things like a charity showcase, I've visited Romania and got to see how they work their businesses over there, it has just being incredible. BUT, and a big BUT, the work was so long winded and stressful and I could probably create my own river with the amount I have cried from it.

It's finally done though, now I just need to wait to get my scores back (I passed my dissertation, wooo!) and then on to graduation and my future. Scary, I know. But at least I'll have a lot more time to blog now!

No comments:

Post a Comment