Translate

Tuesday 6 December 2016

#Blogmas Day 2

Day 2's #Blogmas will be about Christmas Hot Drinks!!

I'm not exactly a huge fan of hot drinks in general but I do love a good hot chocolate every now and again.

I popped into Costa the other day for the classic Christmas white hot chocolate to find out that they do not sell it anymore! I was obviously devastated and the lady behind the till told me that there has been a lot of complaints about it but recommended the orange hot chocolate anyway and I honestly think I have found my new favourite drink because it is the bomb! They even put whipped cream and sprinkles on it and I fell in love. I love the cute Christmas cups they come in as well.



Apart from Costa drinks, I do love a traditional hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows, my Mum usually gets us a hot chocolate kit cone in our stockings where you get the hot chocolate powder, marshmallows and a candy cane, it's really cute and a really good idea for stocking fillers or a small present!


Another favourite of mine is the Oreo hot chocolate you can get in the Tassimo machines, it is unbelievably nice, like Oreo's in a drink, just wow (yes I love Oreos).


Anyone else love hot chocolate or a certain type of Christmas coffee?

No comments:

Post a Comment