Translate

Tuesday 6 December 2016

#Blogmas Day 6


Day 6 and it's time to bring out the Christmas socks!!!!

I love socks, I don't have a proper explanation why I do but I love them. I especially love them at Christmas time and I will always look for an excuse to buy some new ones, which of course, I have.
It seems to be that New Look (also my favourite shop) do some amazing ones and at the special offer of 3 for 2, it is hard to say no.

So, first up we have the Grey Christmas Penguin Print socks.


I love these, they are in fact glittery as well! I love that the penguins are in hats and scarfs..

 Up next, the Cream Pompom Reindeer socks.
 


The only bad thing about these is the pompoms when I have a 6 month old Staffordshire Bull Terrier puppy that just LOVES to chew anything like this.
 
And last but not least, the Grey Giraffe Print Socks!
 
I am well aware of the fact that these are not Christmas socks but I love giraffes and I love socks so I win.


 
 
I am lacking slightly on the Christmas socks right now, but have no fear, by the time the 25th December is here, I will have more!


No comments:

Post a Comment