Translate

Tuesday 6 December 2016

#Blogmas Day 3

Happy Day 3 of #Blogmas!!

Today's post will be about Christmas songs!

I know a lot of people are like it's too early for Christmas songs but I say Bah Humbug to you all!! It's the third of December and time to get in the Christmas spirit guys, plus I work in a pub so I've been listening to Christmas songs and been caught singing my little heart out a few times to them.. Also, X Factor have their Christmas weekend so it's officially time!

I can't say I really have a favourite Christmas song, but I don't say no to listening to the top 50 Christmas songs on literally every music channel going. If I had to pick one, I think I'd say it'd be the Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas? and the best one I would say is the 1984 version. I think it is for a good cause that a lot of celebrities get together to sing this to raise money and it is nice seeing that even celebrities will come together at this time of year.


No comments:

Post a Comment