All you need is:
- A plastic cellophane cone - I'm sure you can get these off Amazon, eBay, etc
- Hot chocolate powder - any will do, it does not have to be ridiculously expensive hot chocolate
- Mini marshmallows
- Candy Cane
- Something to tie the cone with
- Something to decorate the cone and turn it into a reindeer face - red pom pom/sticker and googly eyes
- Chocolate sprinkles/buttons
- If you are decorating the cone into faces, stick the red pompom or sticker at the pointy end of the cone and the googly eyes about two inches above it.
- Fill the cone about half the way full with hot chocolate powder.
- If you have chocolate sprinkles/buttons, fill the cone about half way of what is left.
- Fill the rest of the cone up with marshmallows but leaving enough space at the top to tie.
- Scrunch the top up together and tie it up.
- Add the ribbon around the scrunched bit of the cone, tying a candy cane in with it.
- Turn the ribbon into a pretty bow or curl the ends.
- Voila, Hot Chocolate Kit!
You can also add antlers, turn into a Santa Clause, literally anything you want to do with it. There's the option to add in different sweets as well, like white chocolate chips, small bits of candy cane and flakes. You can add the ingredients in any order, this way is just the basic form.
Another idea is to do it in a clear mug/mason jar and then that way, they have the mug to do it in as well. You could also add a mini bottle of Bailey's for the adults.