Translate

Thursday 8 December 2016

#Blogmas Day 8

Top 12 Christmas Movies!!

  1. Elf - I don't care what any of you say, this is literally my all time favourite Christmas movie and always has been!
  2. The Polar Express - This was a hard choice between first and second as I do love these films equally but Elf is more comedy and I love a good comedian.
  3. The Grinch - Always loved this since I was a kid and I still love it now, I can definitely relate to the Grinch 99% of the time..
  4. Frozen - I seriously love Frozen, I know all the songs off by heart as well and even though I was 18 when I got it, I got the film for Christmas with an Olaf Build a Bear, I nearly cried.
  5. Nightmare Before Christmas - I love this film too, another kids film but they do make the best ones.
  6. Love Actually - Yeah it's a cliché lovey dovey film but it is cute and Christmassy
  7. Home Alone - I'm guilty to loving this film.
  8. Gremlins - Okay, fair play to the fact that it isn't really a Christmas film except the fact that it's set around Christmas but Gizmo is so cute and fluffy ok.
  9. Mickey's Christmas Carol - Is it obvious that I love kids films yet?..
  10. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer - I remember making my Mum put this on repeat for ever when I was younger, it's definitely a classic for me.
  11. Jack Frost - I think this is a classic for everyone and I cry literally every time I watch it when it turns out the snowman is his Dad :'(
  12. And finally, Miracle on 34th Street - an old Christmas movie that everyone loves and will always be in the top Christmas movie charts, definitely an old classic.

I haven't started being able to watch Christmas movies yet with having university deadlines and a lot of work hours but now I have a few weeks off lectures for Christmas and only two small essays to write, I will definitely be catching up. I hope Netflix have a good stock of Christmas movies this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment